LIVE CLASS: Grade 1 Singapore Math
If you are interested, please contact us so you can join us for a free TRIAL CLASS.
Who Can Join?:
– Students who are in Grades 1 or are at Grade 1 level and would like to learn math using the Singapore Mathematics Strategies.
– Students who are using the Singapore Mathematics curriculum and are looking for supplemental and enrichment classes.
– The class will follow the sequence of Math in Focus 2022.
– Worksheets and online quizzes will be provided.
About the Instructor:
– Lynn is an experienced math instructor who specializes in teaching Preschool and Elementary School. With over 10 years of experience teaching math at tutoring centers and as a private tutor in Singapore, she has seen firsthand how students learn best. Lynn loves seeing the light bulb go on for her students when they finally get it!
Dates and Times:
– 20 lessons (1 hour/ lesson) Mondays 5 PM Central Time
January 10, 24, 31 (No lesson January 17th MLK)
February 7, 14, 21, 28
March 7, 14, 21, 28
April 4, 11, 18, 25
May 2, 9 16, 23 (No class May 30th Memorial Day)
– Recordings for missed classes.
Cancelation/ Refund Policy:
– You can stop lessons by unsubscribing before the next charge date for the month.
– Access to course materials will be available even if you miss a class, therefore there won’t be refunds for missed classes.
Enrolling in the class:
– Register for an account before signing up for the class.
Proposed course topics are subject to change depending on how the class is doing.