LIVE CLASS: Grade 2 Singapore Math (16 Weeks)
Who Can Join?:
– Students who are in Grade 2 or are at Grade 2 level and would like to learn math using the Singapore Mathematics Strategies.
– Students who are using the Singapore Mathematics curriculum and are looking for supplemental and enrichment classes.
– Materials (Mathematics Tutor 2A) will be mailed to you as part of your registration fee. (Over 500 questions and worked examples!)
About the Instructor:
– Farina is an experienced math instructor who specializes in teaching Preschool and Elementary School and has over 8 years of experience teaching math at tutoring centers and as a private tutor in Singapore. She is also currently pursuing her Master’s in Education (Developmental Psychology) to further nurture her skill set in helping all children in their learning. She believes in hard work and constant encouragement and loves seeing the light bulb go on for her students when they finally get it!
Dates and Times:
The lesson is Wednesdays from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM Central Time
– August 24, 31
– September 7, 14, 21, 28
– October 5, 12, 19, 26,
– November 2, 9, 16 (No lesson 23rd due to Thanksgiving), 30
– December 7, 14
– Recordings for missed classes.
Homework and Assessments
Homework, drills, and assessments will be given as part of the course and included in the materials that will be sent. Answer key is included for self-learning.
Cancelation/ Refund Policy:
– Access to course materials will be available even if you miss a class, therefore there won’t be refunds for missed classes.
Enrolling in the class:
– Register for an account before signing up for the class.
Proposed course topics are subject to change depending on how the class is doing.