LIVE CLASS: Grade 4 Singapore Math (16 Weeks)
Are you looking for a Singapore Math class that will teach problem-solving skills? Do you want to be able to solve math problems quickly with confidence? If so, this is the perfect course for you! Come join us for our weekly Live Singapore Math Class.
Who Can Join?:
– Students who are in Grade 4 or are at Grade 4 level and would like to learn math using the Singapore Mathematics Strategies.
– Students who are using the Singapore Mathematics curriculum and are looking for supplemental and enrichment classes.
– The class will be using the book “Mathematics Tutor 4A” a comprehensive all-in-one learning and practice guide. (This will be mailed to you as part of the registration fee). (Over 500 questions and worked examples!)
About the Instructor:
– Kirsten was a former teacher in two elementary schools in Singapore and has taught mathematics for almost 10 years. Kirsten believes that with proper guidance, students can excel in mathematics and would love to help students reach their potential. Kirsten resides in Hawaii and loves traveling and cooking.
Dates and Times:
– 16 lessons (75 min/ lesson) Mondays at 5:45 PM – 7:00 PM Central Time
August – 22, 29
September – 5 (No lesson – Labour Day), 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
November 7, 14, 21, 28
December 5, 12
– Recordings for missed classes.
Homework and Assessments
Homework, drills, and assessments will be given as part of the course and included in the materials that will be sent. Answer key is included for self-learning.
Cancelation/ Refund Policy:
– Access to course materials will be available even if you miss a class, therefore there won’t be refunds for missed classes.
Enrolling in the class:
– Register for an account before signing up for the class.
Proposed course topics are subject to change depending on how the class is doing.