LIVE: Grade 2 Singapore Math Class
Are you looking for a Singapore Math class that will teach problem-solving skills? Do you want to be able to solve math word problems quickly with confidence? If so, this is the perfect course for you! Come join us for our weekly Live Singapore Math Class.
Who Can Join?:
– Students who are in Grades 2 or are at Grade 2 level and would like to learn math using the Singapore Mathematics Strategies.
– Students who are using the Singapore Mathematics curriculum and are looking for supplemental and enrichment classes.
About the Instructor:
– Lynn is an experienced math instructor who specializes in teaching Preschool and Elementary School. With over 10 years of experience teaching math at tutoring centers and as a private tutor in Singapore, she has seen firsthand how students learn best. Lynn loves seeing the light bulb go on for her students when they finally get it!
Dates and Times:
– 16 lessons (1 hour/ lesson)
– Wednesdays 6 PM Central Time
(August 25th September 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, October 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, November 3rd, 10th, 17th (no class November 24th), December 1st, 8th, 15th)
– Recordings for missed classes.
– You can stop lessons by unsubscribing before the next charge date for the month.
– Access to course materials will be available even if you miss a class, therefore there won’t be refunds for missed classes.
Enrolling in the class:
– Register for an account before signing up for the class.
Homework and Assignments:
– Quizzes for the class will be provided.
Proposed course topics are subject to change depending on how the class is doing.