LIVE CLASS: Grade 3 Singapore Math
If you are interested, please contact us so you can join us for a FREE TRIAL CLASS.
Are you looking for a Singapore Math class that will teach problem-solving skills? Do you want to be able to solve math word problems quickly with confidence? If so, this is the perfect course for you! Come join us for our weekly Live Singapore Math Class.
Who Can Join?:
– Students who are in Grades 3 or are at Grade 3 level and would like to learn math using the Singapore Mathematics Strategies.
– Students who are using the Singapore Mathematics curriculum and are looking for supplemental and enrichment classes.
– The class will be using the book “Essential Problem-Solving Skills” by OnSponge imported from Singapore (This will be mailed to you as part of the registration fee of $25)
About the Instructor:
– Kirsten was a former teacher in two elementary schools in Singapore and has taught mathematics for almost 10 years. Kirsten believes that with proper guidance, students can excel in mathematics and would love to help students reach their potential. Kirsten resides in Chicago and loves traveling and cooking.
Dates and Times:
– 20 lessons (1 hour/ lesson) Mondays 6 PM Central Time
January 10, 24, 31 (No lesson January 17th MLK)
February 7, 14, 21, 28
March 7, 14, 21, 28
April 4, 11, 18, 25
May 2, 9 16, 23 (No class May 30th Memorial Day)
– Recordings for missed classes.
Cancelation/ Refund Policy:
– You can stop lessons by unsubscribing before the next charge date for the month.
– Access to course materials will be available even if you miss a class, therefore there won’t be refunds for missed classes.
Enrolling in the class:
– Register for an account before signing up for the class.
Proposed course topics are subject to change depending on how the class is doing.